Frequently Asked Questions
- What areas do you service and what are your prices?
- For pricing and service areas, please see the “Pricing” link above.
- How quickly are post installed after an order is placed?
- Our goal is to provide 24 hour service for orders placed Sunday to Thursday before 6:00pm. At times, this is not possible. Therefore, please allow for up to 48 hours.
- When will my post be installed?
- We complete work orders Mon to Fri. We are closed on Stat Holidays.
Our goal is to provide 24 hour service for orders placed Sunday to Thursday before 6:00pm. At times, this is not possible. Therefore, please allow for up to 48 hours.
- Do you put “SOLD” riders on existing listings?
- Yes. This is a service that we currently offer. We install a Sold Rider across the top of our post and charge a Trip Fee only. Trip Fees vary based on location.
- Can I move a post to another address or location?
- No. Posts are only to be handled by West Coast Sign Post staff.
- How can I get my sign to you?
- For first time clients, please leave a sign at the site of your first listing. If you have more than one sign, please email us to arrange a time for pick up at your office.
- Can West Coast Sign Post store my real estate signs?
- Yes. We will maintain Agent or Realtor signs at our facility for installation with a service request. No additional fees are charged for storage.